Sunday, November 14, 2010

Zombies. Oh My.

Hello. My name is Pia and I'm addicted to anything that has to do with zombies. I don't know what it is but just the thought of something half dead and just so morbid looking makes me really excited. When most people are down and want to lift up their spirits, they watch movies/tv shows that are feel good like comedies and romance. Not me. I want to watch people getting attacked by zombies and then mutilated. I know right. WTFudge!! My older brother used to make me watch a lot of horror movies when we were younger. We particularly favored zombie flicks of the 80's. I'm going to admit, I did the same to my lil bro. Lots of quality horror time with him. I guess I'm not your typical girl but hey, at least you can count on me to fight and kill zombies.  Here are a just some of my newer favorites (Walking Dead!!) and some very nice zombie pix. Don't judge :) jk. Go ahead!










My next book to read!!!

I'm sorry if I frightened some of you. I'll go back to fashion and food posts soon. Sweet dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment