Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Berry, Berry Nice

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010











Mulberry Fall 2010





Two of my favorite designers of the moment. Just so happens they are both British. I love the toughness of Burberry and it's luscious shearling coats and of course, their thigh high boots!! Mulberry on the other hand has that quirky, feminine feel which I think is right on. Their bags are to die for as well. Mulberry recently released a a line of their very affordable bags with Target. I hope you all had a chance to grab some from Target. Their handbags start from about $600 and can go up to to infinity. The Mulberry for Target only goes up to $50. Here are the two I risked my life for. Run to your nearest Target gals. Their might still be some left. Guys, they are perfect holiday gifts. Affordable too. :)















1 comment: