What you will need:
- 2 eggs, preferably organic
- 2 tbsp. of cream (I use heavy whipping cream)
- some butter to brush inside the (2) ramekins
- salt and pepper to taste
- truffle oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and turn your kettle on for boiled water.
2. Generally brush some room temperature butter inside the ramekins.
3. Crack one egg per ramekin.
4. Place both ramekins into a baking dish.
5. Add the cream, season with salt and pepper and of course, the truffle oil. You just need two drops of truffle oil per ramekin.
5. Once you've seasoned your eggs, pour boiling water into the dish about halfway up on each ramekin. Put it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Serve immediately. Bon appetit!
|I like to eat these with my buttered rye bread fingers. I think I'm going to add some ham next time!|