Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Domestic Goddess


Meet Nigella Lawson. For most people, they have athletes, fashion designers, actors, and many other celebrities they idolize. Nigella is mine. Since freshman year college, I have been following this lady on the Style Network. This British woman has influenced me so much (of course second to my mother) with my cooking and also with getting in touch with my domestic side. I know, I know. Women and liberation and freedom and all that is great but if you love food, you're gonna wanna cook for yourself and for people you love right? Nigella is also very different to many celebrity chefs. She doesn't care about being messy and making mistakes when cooking. She appreciates it and knows that it's a learning process. I love that! She's real. One thing I'd like to add, she cooks every type of food and takes ideas from other cultures. I'm really glad I discovered her years ago. Here's a little sample of Ms. Lawson and her cooking.  Check out her other cooking videos. You'll be hooked. I promise.







Mexican Scrambled Eggs. I normally don't have chili handy so I just add Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce while eating.  Regular yellow onion is also jut fine instead of spring onions. This is my favorite weekend breakfast because it's delicious and soooo easy to make. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment