Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Movie Recommendations

I always get asked this question. What's a good movie to watch? Well, I am quite passionate about movies.The more movies I watch, the pickier I become about which movies I want to give my time to. These are my top movies this week. The first two are out in theaters and the last two are out for rental/dvd. Enjoy!!

This was a shocker to me. I didn't expect to LOVE this film! I love when I'm proved  wrong. :)  I was never really a Brad Pitt fan but this movie made me a believer.  Mr. Pitt did well. Really well.

Such a stylish film. The way each scene was shot was a bit 1980's  but so fresh. If you like films made by Quentin Tarantino, you're gonna love this. One of my all time fave's is Kill Bill so this was right up my alley. The soundtrack was amazing too! Oh and Ryan Gosling. Haaaaayyyy ladies!!

I love me some Jane Austen but Charlotte Bronte' got this right! This is the best version of Jane Eyre too..at least I think so. 

Warning. This is in French but it's subtitled. The ending's CRAZY too but well made.



No comments:

Post a Comment