Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Five Things

This is going to be a new type of posts for me. Basically, I'm going to try to post Five Things I'm currently loving and highly recommend to all of you. It's going to be everything and anything so here we go. My first one!

This stuff is like crack! This is soo much better than plain almonds and so much better for you. Cinnamon has amazing health benefits too!

Bath and Body really did well with this candle. The name says it all. It burns evenly, last a really long time and of course the scent. Yum! I love to cook but hate the funk that comes with it but with this lil baby,  I never worry now. The scent has definite staying power.  Beware. This is a seasonal item so you might wanna run to B&B. :)
Best 40 something dollars I've ever spent! I tried really hard to stay away from this shoe but it's just so comfy and convenient. Slip it on and forget it! Wait, that sounds um..haha.  This is particularly amazeballs when going thru airport security.  I'm going to be sad when it's too cold to wear . Oh and lets not forget the children who benefits from the purchase of this shoe. The best part is being able to give back.
Not gonna lie. I bought this because I love drinking green tea but I'm quite surprised how it's very gentle and stops the  oil and prevents breakouts.  I even got the brother to purchase. Trust.


Need I say more. If you're a major dork like me, you'll know why this is the best invention ever. I've been made into a believer!































No comments:

Post a Comment