Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lactarded Heaven



The best tasting nachos I've ever had!!Why you ask? It's Vegan!! I can eat and eat with no worries. Plus, people who have no issues with dairy loved it. Couldn't tell the difference. 

Vegan Quesadilla. This was also another great pick but I must admit..the nachos were much better.

I don't think this is on the menu but just ask your server for this. They will know. My new fave "spirit" beverage...DC Tap Water. This is a creeper but soo good. This is a must order.

Now can you see why the beverage on the right is called DC Tap Water. lol. The one on the left is the real tap water!

Most of my life, I've felt like a freak when it came to food. My lactarded (yes, I made that word myself..I should trademark right?) tendencies made me very conscious about what to order when eating out. Busboys and Poets is now my haven. I've been going to the DC location but at last.....they opened one in Hyattsville. It's sooo much closer now!! I'm so excited to try the other Vegan dishes! I love thinking I'm eating junk but in reality, the ingredients are incredibly healthy. Score! Highly recommend you check this place out amigos. Oh and just FYI, the menu is not all Vegan. Check out the site. :) www.busboysandpoets.com




No comments:

Post a Comment