Sunday, December 2, 2012

Check It Out on Netflix

Oh Netflix my Netflix.  I can't rave about it enough and no, I'm not being endorsed. I wish they would though!! Anyway, I've come upon some gems and I thought I would share. I know there's many of you who do have Netflix or know someone who does.  These are just some of my recommendations. 

Best documentary I've seen this year!


Trust me, it's not cheesy. I was bored with a friend one night and decided to take a chance on this. Glad I did! I know, the visual above is silly.lol
What a beautiful film! Very touching and evocative. This film shows how a tragedy and much sadness in ones life can be overcome with redemption. Aaah...love love. I dare you to not shed a tear. :)

I can't believe I'm just getting into this show. Take a quirky family who love and support each other and add a baby, you get a fantastic tv comedy!  This show warms my heart and tickles my funny bone at the same time.

I have to represent. This is a film from the Philippines. I think compared to other Pinoy films I've seen, the quality of this film is not bad. I feel there's actual thought into this film and style wise, very different from others. This is worth checking out especially for all you Filipinos tired of watching movies like it's a 3 hr TFC drama. Plus, if you understand Tagalog, it's cool to not have to read the subtitles!


No comments:

Post a Comment