Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where the Magic Happens

My tiny but very capable kitchen. Heart of my home. Excuse the one broken drawer :)


A closer look for all you really nosey people. hehe. I know I am!

Notice my Nigella Lawson cookbooks.  Gotta keep em close!
That's where the magic happens ladies and gents. Get your mind out of the gutter if you thought I was referring to something else. :) To me, cooking is a big stress reliever. I de-stress in my kitchen whether I am cooking or organizing my spices. My goal is to one day be as good as a cook as my mama. She can whip up a meal in less than 30 minutes. Beat that Rachael Ray! 
Ok...so I can't leave out another section of my condo that is very dear to my heart. My accessories bookcase. Yes! I've turned my bookcase into the home of my babies. I'm very proud of it. Makes me feel like I have my own boutique. lol. See for yourself. 

I might need to upgrade to a taller bookcase. I still have my other children (purses) stuffed in my closet. I feel so bad for them. They need to play too right? Wait...so that's where I placed my tv remote! Been looking everywhere for it. lol









No comments:

Post a Comment