Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's In My Bag?

This was requested. So here it is. Don't feel guilty about looking. I love snooping around too. It's human nature :) Enjoy.


Purse/Handbag: Topshop Philippines


These are my essentials: Fashion mag, makeup bag, Michael Kors buckle wallet, click pens..must always be clicky, Blackberry Bold, keys (duh), hand lotion, (baby lotion), mint for keeping people from running away, my baby Ray Ray (sunglasses), and of course my trusty Ipod touch for drowning people out. jk.


I knew deep inside you wanted to see my kit right? To be honest I barely touch this stuff during the day. This is a one time application thing. I'm too lazy to reapply. Sorry. Anyway, here's what I carry with me: Ralph Lauren bag, Nivea lip balm (awesome!), hair ties (I need it to put my hair up when I'm getting my grub on),ELF blush/bronzer combo (so much cheaper than NARS but is just as amazing), Revlon lipstick warm nude,NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight, MAC Plushglass in Angel Cream, and my trusty ECO TOOLS blush brush (run to Target..don't walk!).


There it is folks. Show's over. I feel so naked and exposed now but at least I made this post for you nosey people who requested. Peace out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment